Zombie, Zombie, Nom, Nom, Nom! Book review

by: Diana Rowland

Goodreads Blurb: 
Teenage delinquent Angel Crawford lives with her redneck father in the swamps of southern Louisiana. She's a high school dropout, addicted to drugs and alcohol, and has a police record a mile long. But when she's made into a zombie after a car crash, her addictions disappear, except for her all-consuming need to stay "alive"... 


Review: 
After the first chapter I was hooked. I literally couldn't put it down and I read it in one sitting which was about 3 hrs. Not only does it have Zombies XD but there are coroners, police and even cadaver dogs!  *giggles* cadaver dogs *snorts* zombies. I have to say this book is a fresh take on the Zombies we all know and love. I was surprised by the very small presence of blood and not a whole lot of gore but for this it worked. Oh, and there's some romance thrown in along with a serial killer, dun, dun, dun. So if anyone is looking for a different type of zombie book that still has the rotting corpses that we have come love fear then this book is for you, yes I'm talking to you if I could point right at you I would. 

4 1/2 out of 5 rating

Ok I have to go I think some baddies are after me, for more Zombie awesomeness check out vvb32 reads September Zombies event!

1 comments:

  1. vvb32 reads said...

    i like it. i'm always interested in fresh takes on the zombies ;-D

Post a Comment